For just $70.00
NOLA Leather to Geaux is a leather run in New Orleans that creates an inclusive, playful weekend with all the fun of the city. The event provides great playtime to meet new people and groups from around the country while allowing you to enjoy all that New Orleans has to offer.
– We are proud to host the weekend at our host Hotel Peter & Paul. This is an amazing refurbished old church with all high-end amenities right in the Marigny- A block away from the Phoenix (New Orleans’s Premiere Leather Bar) at an amazing price of 119 + Tax per night. To book:
– Email email@example.com or use Group code ‘LEATHER’ online
– Hotel Peter and Paul (2317 Burgundy Street New Orleans LA 70117
PH 504 356 5200)
Packages will include:
– T-shirt designed by local artist of a Fleur De Lis of Leather (an ongoing tradition of the event)
– Run Pin for this year’s event
– The ever-loved color-changing cup for all your “To Geaux” drinks while walking the city of New Orleans
Parties / Events included:
– Opening party: your meet and greet party to get to know everybody for the weekend
– MX Phoenix contest, one of the most unique Fetish/Leather contests presented in NOLA. This is where art, sex and entertainment cum alive.
– Hit It Party: YES! This is the one that made Southern Decadence “DECADENT.” Come for the music, stay for the play.
– Noble Private party: Held at New Orleans’ only private safe space. NLTG will be opening the doors for you to create a moment to get your extra needs meet.
– Chewbacchus: If you have never been to a Mardi Gras parade, this is the one to catch. Geeks meet Mardi Gras. All your favorite icons in parade form, from Star Wars to Dr. Who to everything in between. We will be counting how many beads you catch!
– Brunch: Come enjoy a Sunday afternoon at a local bar. Food provided by an amazing local chef with a flair for the tastes of New Orleans. Come take your final pictures and share your weekend experiences.