Parade Staging Sponsor
Family Equality Day Sponsor
What makes being a part of New Orleans Pride a good marketing strategy?
It's a simple matter of economics. The discretionary income of the LGBT Community is growing every year, along with their presence in the workplace and marketplace. Estimates gauge the gay consumer with more than $935 billion in buying power as of 2017.
By sponsoring New Orleans Pride, you will be effectively reaching this huge, untapped market at one of the nations fastest growing LGBT Pride Celebrations, right here in New Orleans. New Orleans Pride advertises in 48 states and six (6) countries.
- 24% of LGBT adults have switched products/services in the past 12 months because they found a competing company that supports LGBT causes
- 32% of Gay men have switched products/services in the past 12 months because they found a competing company that supports LGBT causes
- 74% of LGBT adults are likely to consider brands that support nonprofits or causes that are important to them as a LGBT person
- 87% of LGBT adults are likely to consider a brand that is know to provide equal workplace benefits for all employees
- 47% of LGBT adults are more likely to consider purchasing from a company that has advertisements tailored to a gay audience
(witeck Combs/Harris Interactive (2010))
New Orleans Pride was listed as #6 in Travel+Leisure’s “The Guide to Pride: Nine LGBT Destinations to Visit This Summer”
New Orleans Pride Organization is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization -- donations to which are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.